G7 is the No.1 taxi booking platform in France and Europe, with a total of 13,500 drivers. It serves customers in Paris, in 180 other cities in France and 50 cities in 20 countries around the world through a broad network of partners and its popular smartphone app. G7 also provides individuals and businesses with a wide range of innovative and effective tools and services, tailored to their daily mobility requirements.
G7: a two-pronged mission
G7 fulfills a two-pronged mission, by working with its affiliated independent drivers and with passengers to:
- Facilitate the daily lives of taxi drivers.
- Enhance mobility for everyone.
At the cutting edge of the current transformation in mobility requirements, G7 offers a full range of services designed to facilitate its customers’ daily lives:
• G7 Connect, to hail a taxi in the street and pay with the app.
• G7 Express, linked to hotels and stores, to order a G7 taxi with a single click.
• G7 Green, for immediate access to the entire fleet of 4,000 hybrid and electric vehicles.
• G7 Van to travel in a groupe of up to six or seven passengers.
G7 solutions for all:
• G7 VIP, with luxury sedans for the most demanding customers.
• G7 Access, providing vehicles with access ramps for passengers with limited mobility.
• G7 Famille, cars fitted with a baby seat and booster seat for families traveling with young children.
G7 also offers subscriptions to entreprises based on services addressing their specific requirements for greater comfort and peace of mind (special G7 Abonné app, Club Affaires or Service+ status, access rights administration, centralized billing, exclusive loyalty program, etc.).
The Club Affaires fleet, for instance, has now passed the symbolic mark of 1,000 drivers, reflecting the attention paid by G7 to the needs of its subscription clientele. A strengthened driver support program was set up in 2019, with a preliminary selection of Service Plus taxis for the Club Affaires fleet, and special training for drivers to prepare them for the selective exam allowing them to join this fleet.
G7 can count on a tight-knit team of nearly 250 employees with a constant focus on customer mobility.
affiliated taxis in Paris
affiliated taxis in the region
hybrid or electric vehicles in the G7 Green fleet
million rides a year
average rating of G7 drivers
G7 coordinates a dual community of customers and taxi drivers. We provide them with the innovative tools needed to meet their requirements, facilitate their daily lives and improve mobility for urban populations.